Wednesday, October 31, 2007

From ..... http://www.tracithorson.typepad.com facts about yourself......I don't really know how to link to other folks but would love to read others facts!
1. I have stated this before and I will state it again…….I may be 51 years of age but in my mind I’m still 25!
2. I quit smoking on May 14, 2007……I feel better and I know it’s good for me but I hate it
3. I love to drink ice cold beer
4. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have Johnny in my life
5. I might be lucky to have Johnny in my life but he drives me crazy at times…….and he knows it…..and I think he loves it
6. I hate my hair…..I used to have beautiful black silky hair but now that I have grown older (physically, not mentally) my hair is turning gray and is frizzy…..you know, that old lady frizzy!
7. I get very excited when John Grisham writes a new book. I’m not in a huge hurry to read it, just to buy it……I wonder why
now tell me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss smoking too... I can't even remember the last time I had one, but every time I think of cigarettes, it makes me miss them.

Anonymous said...

thanks for playing nina. i too love ice cold beer and feel 25 - thank goodness.