Thursday, August 30, 2007

End of summer..........









One of the great things about living in the grand ole state of Virginia is that you get to experience all four seasons. And now we are starting to wind down for the summer......fall is just around the corner. When I take the doggies out at night I can now feel that little bit of crispness in the air. I love the fall of the year.........leaves changing and falling, pumpkins and apples, mums and the best part of all...............FOOTBALL!! yippee.........starts next week and I can't wait. I love to do a bunch of cooking on Sunday and watch football all day long!! here's some pics of the things I will miss about summer............the beach, your feet in the sand, fresh veggies, fresh fruit pies. It's been a good summer but it's not quite over. Not yet time to put away the summer clothes (oh but of course, the white pants are done) I'm sure we still have another month of warm weather left.
later...........

5 comments:

Loreluca said...

oh, boy! Are those pictures GORGEOUS or what??? Love them, thanks for sharing! Love all the colors of the summer, but I also am craving the fall. Winter I'm not so sure... it's all white all the time!

Preppy Napkin said...

Glad to find your blog. Your yard looks so nice. I am also in Virginia.

Nina Diane said...

thanks!
I love working in my flower garden...one of my hobbies.

Cheryl Wray said...

LOVE those pics!! Especially the one by the pool!
I LOVE summer and will miss it, but I also love Fall. Especially for the food and the football!!!

Nina Diane said...

I'm with you Cheryl.....summer is great but I sure love the fall of the year!